230v 175mm Diameter EC Centrifugal Fan With Backward-Curved
Key Specifications/Special Features:
|Sound pressure level||74dB|
ec centrifugal fans with backward-curved blades are used primarily
for intake suction. Since most of the pressure build-up takes place
in the impeller, there is generally no need for a scroll housing.
The centrifugal fans have very good hydraulic efficiency and are
ideally suited for high pressures. The centrifugal fans are used in
applications such as central air conditioning units or building
- Noise-optimized air outlet in scroll housing.
- Pressure-optimized blower
- shaded pole motor
- Impedance protected.
- Size: 175mm diameter X 68mm
- Material: spiral housing of fiberglass-reinforced plastic scroll
housing base of aluminum sheet.
- Fully integrated electronic commutation.
- Protect against reverse polarity and locking.
- Direction of air flow: axial air intake, centrifugal air exhaust
out of the outlet.